About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Monday 19 April 2010

Volcanic Ash and an Alligator

I had further word from them today. They now say they don't know when they'll get back because of some volcanic ash or something and that they are staying where they are for now. From my shelf I haven't a clue what they are on about - looks like quite a nice day.

Perhaps more disturbingly they also tell me that siting by their pool ( yes pool! ) this afternoon they saw an alligator which was just at the side of the lake which the house they are staying in faces. Even for a bear that sounds a bit scary!

This is a rather poor picture of the creature - can't think why he didn't get closer!


The picture below is of L and C feeding dolphins at a place called Seaworld yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.