About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Thursday 22 April 2010

Impending Homecoming and Wild Animals

I've heard today that they will soon be on their way back. I'd better get the shelf tidied up.

Today they went to a place called Busch Gardens.The owners of the place, a large brewing corpration, very kindly threw their doors open for people stranded by the flight cancellations and offered free admission. It was a nice gesture since normal admission is about £50 per person. They saw all manner of wild animals including Hippos, Rhino, Tigers (Bengal and Siberian) Elephants and Zebras. The latter is much to the excitement of the one who I share a shelf with; his stripes have positively bristled with excitement all day!

He and L rode lots of diferent roller coasters and water rides and had a thoroughly good time by all accounts.

Well done to the owners of Busch Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.