About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Monday 12 April 2010

Mange Takk and more news

Firstly "Mange Takk" for visiting my website; I see from my blog site statistics that someone from Sweden has visited recently. That and several visits from the USA suggest that I'm on the verge of going Global!

I've had more news from them today. Evidently they have been on a mountain of sorts and got a bit scared on a train thing when they saw a Yeti??? They also got very wet on white water rapids, and L screamed when she got "pooped on" by a big bird with digestive tract "issues"!!! They have also seen more animals today including Tigers but still no bears. I'm not sure what all this means or where they are. Perhaps you know? They also mentioned seeing two mice, a duck, an ape,two dogs, a fairy and a pair called Lilo and Stitch. This is all beyond me.

I'll keep you posted. In he meantime "Hej da" to my reader in Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.