About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Wednesday 14 April 2010

He's got his arm 'round another bear!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry be insulted or spurned, but this latest photo shows him with his arm around another Bear! Mind you it's a funny looking bear.
It does however give a better clue as to where they are. Evidently He's been on roller coasters, water rides and all manner of other amusements. Each to their own..

2 comments:

  1. Interested Reader30 April 2010 at 11:54

    Pooh looks a bit frisky to me - taking more interest in her than in him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we should be thankful for that!
    FB

    ReplyDelete

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.