About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Shrove Tuesday and Ash Wednesday

Shrove Tuesday was good. She and the youngest one went to York to see the oldest one and when they came home we had pancakes. Yum.

So today is the first day of lent. She's been to church and come back with ash on her forehead. Mmm. Now they are discussing what they are going to give up for lent whilst they drink wine and eat chocolates!!! So it wont be those then?!!

1 comment:

  1. read your Ash Wed. blog fred, I think it was too bad they left you in L's room !I had thought they would have taken you in one of those special "doggy type bags" people get for their dogs, where you can look out of the top. we have had a lot of SNOW here,my two had a frighteneing experience yesterday, took them 2 hours and a half to get back from Gloucester, bit worn out when they got here. phew...Hope you get this OK. it is quite exciting writing to such a distinguished bear as yourself. Yours humbly, James jun..

    ReplyDelete

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.