About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Wednesday 3 February 2010

BRRR It's chilly round here

It's pretty chilly up here on the shelf.
He was full of himself the other day for saving a fair bit of money by waiting an extra week to buy central heating oil while prices fell. To be fair he ordered it two days ago and probably saved about £80+ but this morning he brought Her a cup of coffee and the announcement that we'd run out of oil!

Not sure whether he's in the dog house as they say or the Bear pit but whichever, I'm alright.....I've got a fur coat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.