About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Friday 19 February 2010

Painting......Urban Obsession




He's spent two days painting C's room for her. Mr Dulux calls it "Melon" and "Urban Obsession" ( Green and Grey to you and me) which has turned out as a nice combination. I kept out the way as usual as I don't want to get paint on my fur. I observed from a distance that he had paint in his hair and that He was a bit moody when he got grey paint on the green, green paint on the skirting board and then more grey on the newly painted white skirting. It could have gone on for days at that rate but He seems to think He's finished.

Anyway looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.