About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Wednesday 24 March 2010

A night afloat.

Last weekend was a bit hectic.
First of all He went to York to collect L from university. Five weeks holiday would you believe?

Then they both went off to their boat and took me with them! He was able to watch some of the rugby on TV before they both went out to a Dinner. She was in a posh frock and He in a black suit with a bow tie. What a laugh!!! Anyway they left me on the boat although they woke me when they got back at gone 1am!!! Stop outs!

Next day she went home and he stayed on the boat to go to a meeting at the Boat Club.

We went home after lunch.

A good couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Fred, My female was delighted to receive the beuatiful flowers they sent her for her birthday. She was also pleased with the card and your kind action of signing it with your paw print, sorry, your mark. I do hope that one day I will be as erudite as you ( I had help with that word) you really fill me with admiration. Are you getting my replies Fred ? Humbly yours, James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I get your replies. As far as being erudite, I note that with help you can spell erudite but you can't spell beautiful. A little way to go yet my boy. F

    ReplyDelete

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.