About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Thursday 4 March 2010

.....and They didn't take ME!

Yesterday They went to their boat for a few hours and they didn't take Me! I was a bit fed up but at least I stayed in the warm house.

They went for a short trip on the Chesterfield canal to a place called Drakeholes. This takes about an hour and a half from where they keep their boat moored. Being winter time with no leaves on the trees tends to provide a very different view of the countryside than in the summer. Here are some pictures.

These are of Old Man Bridge at Wiseton. So called because of the carving of an old mans face on the bridge.




These are taken at Drakeholes - note the Tunnel!



And this was taken on the way back

No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.