About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Thursday 1 April 2010

April Fool - not me

I'm no fool. Nothing much gets past me so in the event nobody tried. Quite disappointing really. Unlike someone He knows who phoned her nephew to say there was an owl in the bedroom and the unsuspecting lad went round to sort it out!!

Anyway the eldest daughter has just now ( 9.50pm ) gone out on the town in Lincoln with her friends. Now I'm not a particularly old bear but just as I am thinking of going to bed they are going out. Transport home is booked at 3am but happily He is not involved.

They are looking after a friend's parrot for a few days. It is a noisy bird which talks quite a lot so there may not be much peace.

Easter now......chocolate! Mmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.