About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Thursday 2 September 2010

A visit to the Dales

Last week they took themselves off to Malham in Yorkshire for a couple of days. I went as well but they didn't let me out of their hotel room! They did quite a lot of walking around Malham Cove and Goredale Scar. They had a good time and by all accounts ate well in the pub where they stayed. Their visit coincided with the Malham show which they went to and greatly enjoyed; He was amused by the Longest Dandelion Root competition and also the quest to see how many items beginning with M in a matchbox!








No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.