About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Monday 28 June 2010

The weekend

Well that’s that for England. What more can I say.

They spent the day on the narrowboat yesterday with friends so didn’t watch the match. Everywhere was eerily quiet except when they were going through a lock where there was a boat moored up with the occupant obviously watching the match. From within the darkened hull came what can only be described as cries of frustration, despair and anguish; says it all really.

Incidentally there was a nasty moment with the new hat – it blew off! Fortunately it didn’t go in the canal but it was a close thing!

Wisely or unwisely He mentioned my blog to a number of people on Saturday night (maybe one Indian Lager too many?) so if, as a result I have new readers, then welcome. My web statistics need a boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.