About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Friday 25 June 2010

A new hat!!

They went to the Lincolnshire show earlier this week. After wandering around looking at Sheep, Pigs, Cattle, Goats and all manner of other beasts, except Bears of course, they visited all the trade stands which seemed to entertain them. He bought himself one of those Australian Hats to wear on the narrowboat although I suspect he’ll wear it other places as well!




It must be his age!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.