About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Thursday 3 June 2010

A good Bank Holiday Weekend

Gosh what an exhausting weekend!
L was home from Uni which was nice. Saturday was a bit of a miserable day with rain and they seemed to do jobs like shopping, tidying up and stuff in the garden/greenhouse.
Sunday He together with L & C went to Twickenham to see England play the Barbarians. Evidently it was quite a good match although England who were leading by quite a margin at half time lost the plot a bit in the second half although they ended up winning 35-26. They all seemed to really enjoy it and C took a video of Him (apparently) singing “Jerusalem” although he looks more like a Goldfish to me! He says the atmosphere at Twickenham is great although with 41,000 people there it it was only half full.
On Monday they were supposed to all go to their boat for the day but it didn’t happen. Nik ( L’s boyfriend) came for lunch, C went off to a party in the afternoon and He took L back to the station in the early evening.
Good times!


1 comment:

  1. So wheres the picture of the singing then Fred?

    ReplyDelete

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.