About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Thursday 8 December 2011

Auction and getting locked out of the car!

They went to an Auction at the club where they keep their boat the other night. It was a club event to raise money for club events and charity. There were all manner of things for sale and with an auctioneer who wouldn’t take no for an answer, it all sold. I think He thinks She went berserk though! There were several pieces of gym equipment on offer and she bought the lot; two large contraptions of physical punishment, a strange padded device plus all sorts of other stuff which now resides in our garage.
Mind you getting it home proved to be interesting; the car was full when they got back with the rear seats folded down and piled high with their purchases. He parked the car in front of the garage, got out , shut the door and the car promptly locked itself! He pressed the button on the remote several times but it would not unlock! Stress levels began to rise as She had to go out and the car was blocking the garage door so the other car couldn’t be got out! After a bit of time the boot opened and he had to remove everything from the car before climbing in (impressive He can still do that) and starting it with the key.
These electronic things are all very well but when they go wrong......
Anyway the internet thingy told Him how to replace the battery in the key (which was the problem) and how to re-programme it which seemed to solve the matter. Thanks to the Volkswagen owners forum and YouTube.
Anyone want to join a Gym – I think we are opening soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.