About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Saturday 14 August 2010

Birthday!

It's his birthday today which I suppose means it's mine too. Well I arrived on his birthday in 2002 so that's the closestI have to one!.

We woke up in Leeds whee they gave him presents before we set off. We arrived at Lemonroyd Marina about lunchtime where they all left leaving him to carry on alone with the boat. We ended up at Southfied Junction on the New Junction Canal. A bit of a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.