About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Thursday 22 July 2010

Viva Las Vegas

I get visitor statistics for my blog and I notice this month that there has been a visitor from Las Vegas. OK you might say "so what". Well the so what is that apart from them checking up on me whilst they were in Florida, I have few international visitors ( I don't get many at all truth be told)but now I have had one from Sweden and one from Las Vegas. It seems to me that I am poised on the brink of going global.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.