About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Wednesday 27 January 2010

A Day Out


Yesterday He had a day out. A friend of his called Ifor lives on a Narrowboat and He decided to go and visit together with a chap called Harry. Harry has known Ifor for years but hadn't seen him for quite a while so it was a time for catching up on news and gossip it would seem.


Ifor's boat was at Bramwith on the South Yorkshire navigation and after coffee Ifor and Harry set off with another boat. He helped them out by operating Bramwith Lock for them and then took his car to Barnby Dun to open a lift bridge for them. He was quite excited as he managed to create quite a queue of traffic! The picture is of Him (on the left) and Harry on Ifor's boat. The picture was taken by Ifor

No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.