About Me

My photo
I'm Fred. I arrived on the scene in 2002 in a paper bag. I was given as a birthday present. I live with "Him" and "Her". I spend a lot of time on my shelf above their bed thinking. We also spend quite a lot of our time on our Narrowboat "Jophina II" . My blog is about my thoughts and experiences.

Saturday 8 January 2011

Someone to answer the phone

As a small businessman (!) He has for some time used an answering service to take calls when He’s not in the office. This works very well for him as calls are answered by a real person in his company's name, a message is taken and immediately passed on to him by e_mail or text message.

The costs of the sevice which He had been using had begun to increase so He shopped around for another supplier. This time He opted for a “Pay as You Go” service where you only pay for the messages actually taken instead of a monthly fee. He’s very pleased with it and asked me to share it with you in case you are interested. Details are at.
http://www.answer.co.uk/?refid=9Y4LYCKBP





No comments:

Post a Comment

WebRing

Navigation by WebRing.